23 October 2010

Madness

Still 12 hours before the week officially ends - soo looking forward to next week gah. So after weeks of tormenting thoughts of not being able to survive this week financially, I learnt a few new things that ensures my non-death even with no money for food and a roof above my head (exaggerated la - more along the lines of grocery and rent - which kinda don't matter as I still have chicken in the freezer, tuna in the pantry and I doubt I'll get kicked out for delaying a couple of weeks of rent). But still unnerving ok.

Stuff I did (mainly yesterday):

1. Did my car rego renewal (for 6 months woo! - cutting the cost to half with a little extra, but hey, at least I could pay for this week's rent). One thing I regretted was not getting an appointment for car servicing earlier for the extended warranty (there's a consequence for this..).

2. Changed my mind yet again about the topic I'm choosing to focus on for selectives. In the meeting, my coordinator said it's a topic which is relatively untouched so I might not be able to get as much help and resources like the other group members. Boy am I looking forward to this.

3. 2 reports for submission on Monday - one relatively simple, the other is actually a resubmission of a case which I now have vague memories of. I hope this time it's received better =( (trying not to pour out my peeves for this and the marker - such a long way from what I thought about the marker months ago).

4. Trained for my waitressing debut and am considering whether or not to do the other job (contract work spamming people's mailboxes) today. Not sure if it's a good idea..there's still a backlog of things to do apart from waitressing (without taking orders yet hehe but more on this next time) tonight. I hope I get free food again and make it last for 2 meals - every meal is like gold now D=


Sooo in conclusion, a nap is due (before I start running around again) zzz

O and I think I lost my driver's license (international license saved my butt during last night's breath test).

3 comments:

  1. You know the things you do for survival now (yeala a bit exaggerated but won't you agree with me? :D) is so beyond my imagination

    Yet I'm still depending on my parents, going to school like any other ordinary school kids...kinda makes me feel like I'm taking my life for granted like that

    Anyway, I really salute you Mad! Think I'd never be able to go through what you're experiencing now =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again. I still think buying a car wasn't a good idea! Hahaha.. Good luck in your academic endeavors. And it's awesome that you're now working part time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jebo: lol thanks but yea we actually are lucky enough not to have to. my bad decisions led to all these lol. should stop being so stubborn aye. tho i can't imagine doing these if i were in imu seremban.. you guys live crazy lives =p

    @nata: haha if i were to reverse time, i think i'd still make the same decision. crazy kankankan. thanks. all the best with your study + internship + work too (mcm we'll never talk again apani)
    ehh i hope you're not substituting all the other stuff with increase in blogging time

    ReplyDelete