15 January 2011

Wasting time away

It has been a week since I've stopped working altogether and one word: boooringggg. Been so freaking bored I actually finished watching a season of Glee and one + half season of Sex & the City (got em in my harddisk if anyone wants em). Been to Sydney and was actually bored there too. Spent shitloads of money on random fooooods. What do people do in Sydney anyways? And from that time till now I've been feeding myself and just bumming around..I feel fat already.
Another day was spent going to outskirts of Sydney to follow Vincent get his car (congrats) and sent my car to get the aircond repaired - at least those filled my time. Gahh what am I supposed to do next week...especially after tomorrow when I won't have internet connection in this house anymore.....

1.Study - prolly not gonna happen
2.Haircut
3.Pack - really ain't much to pack but mum kept insisting on getting boxes
4.Eat out - since I still have the time and people have started to come back here
5.Buy formal office wear for clinicals

I really should start to be more appreciative of what valuable free time I have left. But I'm too much of a procrastinator to do even that...and for some reason I feel like drinking. geez

Edit:
Came up with some things I should do when I have lotsa time:
1.Read House of God
2.Watch Scrubs
3.Read Art of War
4.Backpacking in Europe
5.Rent a ferrari
6.Skydive
7.Fishing lol
8.Buy a shiny imported car with leather-trimmed-seats
9.Ride a motorbike

Ok these probably fit in with the things to do before i die post..you can actually see how it progressed from possible to 'no way that'll ever happen' lol

1 comment:

  1. LOL! At least those are achievable :D

    Which reminds me, I'm so gonna set up my own list after this damn exam is over! ><

    ReplyDelete