1 November 2010

Newy

http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/news/general/lonely-planet-rates-newcastle-in-worlds-top-10/1984024.aspx?page=3

Lol...I don't mean to cause anyone any offence but bahah. I especially like the comments by:
Ming [violent - head smashed - bogans],
concerned [how can it be categorised in top cities when there's no city centre]
judged [probably see surviving a week in Newy as an adventure holiday]

The beaches are awesome and the views breathtaking but otherwise, meh. A good place to raise a family or grow old tho (just don't come out after dark lol) or for wine lovers.

However, after all these, like honestly honestly speaking, I'd actually be contented too if I'm able to rent a place facing the sea - and I know students who do that - now if only I can get the money...

I don't have images of newcastle but since I was in Toronto today (25 mins away):


..I wouldn't mind this at all

No comments:

Post a Comment