1. Fix the aircond or not? Hmm..will prolly wait till I have had enough of it in summer. How bout the dent? Hmm..
2. Co-pekerja yg x pulling her weight. Fortunately, people realise.
3. The lil drama here. Jealousyjealousy? (I actually find it pretty hilarious). Talked to J about it and my conclusion: J knows me too well. Funny how people can misunderstand a situation so much and I won't even bother clarifying it (mebe I did, well I thought I did, at least a bit to 'victim') - prolly cause right from the start I knew it'll be in vain and will not be worth the energy. And at the other extreme, there's J who can basically say all the things I can't bring myself to say (cause in the end I still do not want to hurt anyone [more]) loll.
To J: I appreciate you for having a really high EQ and being among the coolest straightforward talking people I know. When I end up insane, you should totally be my psychologist (or spokesperson).
4. Accommodation after the contract at this cockroach-infested place ends.
5. Some job thingies. Still too premature to elaborate on this.
6. Finding enough stuff to talk about in equity selectives reportss. When I first began the project, it was hard to come up with a particular topic of interest. Now that I'm well into it, I'm struggling to stay put with one. There's one that breaks my heart everytime I come across it but unfortunately, it may not be all too fitting for the group/coordinator I'm doing this with.
Despite all these, I feel pretty happy now. Prolly cause I have icecream in the freezer ^^
Glad no.4 is history now...ewww... :S
ReplyDeletegloo..belum lg..sbb contract belum habis..resah2..x tau mau tggl dkt kedai atau hospital atau cari tmpt yg murah atau pergi hostel jak..
ReplyDeletecari tempat yg dekat kedai n hospital n murah....adaka? hehe... :)
ReplyDelete