Finally after months, and having stumbled upon a list of 90s fav by a youtube user, I've decided to compile some nonoverlyloveydovey stuff from the 90s (but there are various outliers in too heh) with the help of friends last night. Didn't add all the MLTR, Spice Girls, Blink182 etc as I feel like they're still kinda fresh in the head (yah this list is biased but it's my list so it's ok. i've replayed some of the ones here to death over the last year or so but i can't bring myself not to add em in). A lot of these are more upbeat, have catchy choruses, and colourful/lolworthy vids. Also unintelligible rapping/reading/saying and prolly references to drugs/sex. But it's ok cause I was/we were young and blissfully ignorant back in the day :)
1.Semisonic - Closing Time
2.EMF - Unbelievable
3.Tal Bachman - She's So High
4.New Radicals - You Get What You Give
5.Blur - Song 2
6.The Wallflowers - One Headlight
7.Weezer - I Want You To
8.Scissor Sisters - Laura
9.The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (totally not 90s but meh)
10.Blur - Girls and Boys
11.Supergrass - Alright
12.The Androids - Do It With Madonna
13.No Mercy - Where Do You Go
14.Third Eye Blind - Jumper
15.Cornershop - Brimful of Asha
16.OMC - How Bizarre
17.Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
18.Fastball - The Way
19.Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
20.Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me
21.Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
22.Matchbox Twenty - Mad Season
23.Matchbox Twenty - Push (might as well)
24.The Cardigans - Lovefool
25.No Doubt - Sunday Morning
26.Real McCoy - Another Night
27.Lit - Looks Like They Were Right (i like the changing clothes part)
28.Smashmouth - Why Can't We Be Friends
29.Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
30.Spin Doctors - Two Princes
31.Madison Avenue - Don't Call Me Baby
32.Jennifer Paige - Crush
33.Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
34.Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes
35.Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me (how can i not add this)
36.The Cardigans - My Favourite Game (this + Aerosmith's Crazy vid are some of my all-time fav)
37.The Cardigans - Erase and Rewind
38.Eiffel - Blue
39.
So so what happened to all of the other stuff eg how can I not add No Doubt's other stuff, this other band and that other band? And might as well add in more of the non90s stuff since I've got quite a few up there.. Well actually I don't really know which is when baha! (read: too lazy to lookup) But the list is still under construction/renovation so ;) (well actually it depends on my laziness level)
No comments:
Post a Comment